MaceMob now on Tapatalk

News & Reviews
madchild
Site Admin
XFire: tsmadchild
Steam: madchild1

MaceMob now on Tapatalk

Postby madchild » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 pm

MaceMob forums are now available on Tapatalk. To find these forums, search for MACEMOB in Tapatalk.

If you've ever tried to surf forums on your phone or tablet, you know how cumbersome it is, and if you anything like me you probably stopped going on forums from you phone... That is until I found Tapatalk.

Tapatalk is a mobile application for Android, iOS, and Blackberry that enables you to easily browse the forums on the go. Install it on your phone, or tablet and get full access to forums. Read posts, moderate, edit, send PM's... you name it, Tapatalk can do it.

Its easy to use, and once you've entered your forum credential you dont have to enter them again. With almost 20k forums now using Tapatalk, odds are your favorite forums are already using Tapatalk.. and if they arent, they should be.

Android Tapatalk on the Android Market

Android Tapatalk on the Amazon App Store

iPhone/iPad Tapatalk on the iTunes App Store

Blackberry Tapatalk on the Blackberry App World
Your local violent criminals work hard, and put their lives on the line every time they attept to murder, rape, abduct or assault a member of the citizenry. They desperately need your help. With your support, there may finally come a day when a violent criminal can have his way with you, or someone you love, without fear, anxiety and stress caused by knowing there’s a possibility his victim might be armed. Please show your support by voting for stronger anti-gun legislation.

Zaintiraris
Spammer

Re: MaceMob now on Tapatalk

Postby Zaintiraris » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:17 am

Will look at this tomorrow. Client network blocks macemob for some reason, so would be good. Thanks
To hell with world of warships. It's just another MOBA but kind of cleverly disguised.

Zaintiraris
Spammer

Postby Zaintiraris » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 am

Tapatalk = $3

Convo (for Android) = Free and appears to work. However, you must enter as the url macemob.com/maceforums2 since that's the root of the forums after all.
To hell with world of warships. It's just another MOBA but kind of cleverly disguised.

madchild
Site Admin

Postby madchild » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 am

I can send you Tapatalk free

You don't need to enter the url with Tapatalk
Your local violent criminals work hard, and put their lives on the line every time they attept to murder, rape, abduct or assault a member of the citizenry. They desperately need your help. With your support, there may finally come a day when a violent criminal can have his way with you, or someone you love, without fear, anxiety and stress caused by knowing there’s a possibility his victim might be armed. Please show your support by voting for stronger anti-gun legislation.

Zaintiraris
Spammer

Postby Zaintiraris » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 am

Too late :) Convo doesn't add a little signature either apparently. Now, if you are a developer of the application you should let me know that, then I'll use it to support you.

madchild
Site Admin

Postby madchild » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm

I tried convo and Tapatalk is much better imo

madchild
Site Admin

Postby madchild » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:19 am

So is anybody using Tapatalk or Convo?

whatzit
Light Poster

Postby whatzit » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Yeah,

i am using Tapatalk almost exclusively now to check the forums...

I love it
MUG MUG MUG!!!!
Zaintiraris wrote:We complain a lot. About everything. Wish they would patch that.

madchild
Site Admin

Postby madchild » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Same here

Most of the forums I surf are on Tapatalk now and I use it almost exclusively from my phone or tablet

Zaintiraris
Spammer

Postby Zaintiraris » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:07 am

macemob isn't blocked anywhere I am. I have convo installed and configured so I can use it, but I don't right now. If I were away from the computer for a while I'd use it though.

Return to “News & Reviews”